What if grammarians had a trashy magazine?
This post made us chuckle when we found it on Facebook — and it got a lot funnier when Anna started adding her own suggestions. Which are your favorites? Can you top them?
1. Words he’s DYING to hear from you.
2. Its vs. It’s: Do you ditch a man who can’t get it right?
3. I corrected his grammar … and lived to regret it. One woman shares her heartbreaking story.
4. Is his “way with words” getting in the way of true intimacy?
5. He had me at “orientate.” Bad grammar and the dangerous new S&M trend.
6. Are adverbs ruining your sext life?